The Incredible Casanova: The Magnificent Follies of a Peerless Adventurer, Amorist and Charlatan
by Montgomery, James Stuart
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.. Very Good with no dust jacket. (vi), 1950. First Edition Thus. 1. Hard Cover. Blue cloth cover with silver decoration, silver lettering to spine, fore-edge deckle.. Minor wear to head and heel of spine, else volume is unmarked, tight, clean and square. FINE. . 8vo 8" - 9" tall. 437 pp .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Incredible Casanova: The Magnificent Follies of a Peerless Adventurer, Amorist and Charlatan
- Montgomery, James Stuart
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus. 1
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- (vi), 1950
- Casanova, Follies, Adventure, Charlatan, Womanizer, Gambler
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]