INTERNATIONAL LOGOS & TRADEMARKS: DESIGN COMPETITION WINNERS 1980s-1993 (Two Books)
by Supon Phornirunlit
- Fine/Near Fine
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
These books are of interest to those who are interested in the history of graphic design, and corporate branding.
Through the 1980s and 1990s, American creative director Supon Phornirunlit held international design competitions to showcase the world's finest logo, trademark and identity materials design. He published three volumes. This set is volumes I and II, going through the 1980s and up to 1993.
The books include the winning entries in logos and/or identity materials. Each entry includes the name of the art director, designer, design firm, client, year produced and the country.
Both books are 9" x 12" and on lovely paper.
1. International Logos & Trademarks I, 1991. 237 pages.
Condition: Fading to the dust jacket, a tiny bit of shelf-rubbing to the bottom of the book. The inside is pristine.
2. International Logos & Trademarks II, 1993. 193 pages.
Condition: Minor wear to the dust jacket, a tiny bit of shelf-rubbing to the bottom of the book. The inside is pristine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Vancouver Bookseller (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- INTERNATIONAL LOGOS & TRADEMARKS
- Supon Phornirunlit
- International Competition
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Supon Design Group, Madison Square Press
- Place of Publication
- United States
- Date Published
- 1991, 1993
- 237, 193
- 9" x 12"
- Wordmark, Graphic Designers, Ad Agency
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Rare; World History; Companions & Reference; Advertising, Graphic Design, Industrial Design; Business, Finance, Economics;
- 9" x 12"