THE JUMBO SAMBO
by Bannerman, Helen
- very good
- Very Good/Fair+
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE JUMBO SAMBO
- Bannerman, Helen
- Helen Bannerman
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- 3rd Printing
- J. B. Lippincott
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia and New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated Books; Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
We hold books only for firm orders. Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for refund of purchase price. We pay shipping costs only if we have made a significant error in description.
About the Seller
About Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...