Kara Tanaka: A Sad Bit of Fruit, Pickled in the Vinegar of Grief
by Tanaka, Kara; Mario, Diacono (Ed. )
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gliori (Collezione Maramotti). Fine. 2010. First Edition; First Printing. Hard Cover. 8873364160 . Illustrated boards. Issued without dustjacket. Numerous full page color plates. With an essay by Mario Diacono. Text in Engish and Italian. Published in a limited edition of 1200 copies on the occasion of the exhibition, October 24, 2010 - January 21, 2012. ; As New. Tight, clean and crisp. Appears unread and looks New. No inscriptions. No remainder mark. Not ex-library. In excellent condition. As New. ; 11.89 X 9.69 X 0.39 inche .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eliabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Kara Tanaka: A Sad Bit of Fruit, Pickled in the Vinegar of Grief
- Tanaka, Kara; Mario, Diacono (Ed. )
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gliori (Collezione Maramotti)
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books may be returned for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. They must be returned in the condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]