The Manufacture of Liquors, Wines, and Cordials, Without the Aid of Distillation. Also the Manufacture of Effervescing Beverages and Syrups, Vinegar and Bitters. Prepared and Arranged for the Trade
by Lacour, Pierre
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Manufacture of Liquors, Wines, and Cordials, Without the Aid of Distillation. Also the Manufacture of Effervescing Beverages and Syrups, Vinegar and Bitters. Prepared and Arranged for the Trade
- Lacour, Pierre
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Dick & Fitzgerald, Publishers, no. 18, Ann Street
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- drink, distilling, spirits, adulteration, bitters, soda, cocktails, aromatics, essences, flavorants
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]