The New American Practical Navigator: Being an Epitome of Navigation....
by BOWDITCH, Nathaniel
- Light foxing throughout; spine dried and cracked with chips and rubbing; but tight and sound.
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: E. & G. W. Blunt,, 1832.. Seventh Stereotype Edition.. contemporary full sheep.. Light foxing throughout; spine dried and cracked with chips and rubbing; but tight and sound. . 8vo, . 12 engraved plates (one a folding chart); numerous text illustrations.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The New American Practical Navigator: Being an Epitome of Navigation....
- BOWDITCH, Nathaniel
- Contemporary full sheep.
- Book condition
- Used - Light foxing throughout; spine dried and cracked with chips and rubbing; but tight and sound.
- Seventh Stereotype Edition.
- E. & G. W. Blunt,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- xvi, 618 pp.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. New York residents please add 8% sales tax. All items guaranteed. Members ABAA, ILAB.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Specializing in modern first editions since 1978. Fine and rare books in all fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.