In Ole Virginia or Marse Chan and Other Stories
by Page, Thomas Nelson
- See description
San Anselmo, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- In Ole Virginia or Marse Chan and Other Stories
- Page, Thomas Nelson
- Bound in pictorial decorated, gilt titled green cloth.
- Book Condition
- Charles Scribner's Sons.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...