by WALKER, Alice
- A near fine copy in a nice jacket with one tiny chip to the bottom of the front panel, and a touch of soiling to the back panel.
Rochester, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This first volume of poetry established Walker as a poet of unusual sensitivity and power. All of the poems in this collection were written either in East Africa, where Walker spent the summer of 1965, or during her senior year at Sarah Lawrence College. “Brief slashing poems-young and in the sun” (Muriel Rukeyser).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WALKER, Alice
- Publisher's cloth-backed boards in dust jacket.
- Book condition
- Used - A near fine copy in a nice jacket with one tiny chip to the bottom of the front panel, and a touch of soiling to the back panel.
- First edition.
- Harcourt, Brace and World,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- 81 pp.
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
About the Seller
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]