Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sao Paulo, Brazil: Martin Claret Editores, 1987. Hardcover. Near Fine. Hardcover. 8vo. Near fine in orange illustrated paper wrappers with green and white title to front wrapper and white title to green spine. Minor browning to pages. Text is clean and bright. Includes illustrations. 110 pages. IN PORTUGUESE. COM/4283.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Kelmscott Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- O Pensamento Vivo de Che Guevara
- Claret, Martin
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Martin Claret Editores
- Place of Publication
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Kelmscott Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About The Kelmscott Bookshop
An open bookshop in Baltimore, MD specializing in artists' books, private press, William Morris, and general rare and antique books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]