Pélerinage à Jérusalem et au Mont-Sinaï, en 1831, 1832, et 1833 [3 volumes]
by Géramb, Marie Joseph
- Very Good -
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Pélerinage à Jérusalem et au Mont-Sinaï, en 1831, 1832, et 1833 [3 volumes]
- Géramb, Marie Joseph
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Quantity Available
- Adrien Le Clere
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Exploration; Religion & Philosophy;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...