Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwalk, Conn: Easton Press, 1979. Brown leather binding with gilt decorations accented with 22kt gold. All edges gilt, satin ribbon marker sewn in, silk endpapers and raised spine bands. Bookplate on verso of front free endpaper so not apparent when opening book. . Collector's Edition. Full Leather. Fine/No Jacket. Illus. by Peter Reddick. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Poems of Robert Browning
- Browning, Robert
- Peter Reddick
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Collector's Edition
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Conn
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classic Authors;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]