The Polar Passion. The Quest for the North Pole Vol II of the Top Of the World Trilogy
by Mowat Farley
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: McClelland & Stewart,, 1973 A very nice clean tight edition. no marks or inscriptions. Maroon faux leather covered boards with bright gilt decoration and title on front and spine. Volume II of The Top of the World trilogy. In excellent condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Polar Passion. The Quest for the North Pole Vol II of the Top Of the World Trilogy
- Mowat Farley
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- McClelland & Stewart,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Farley Mowat Top of the World Trilogy
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.