Queensbury's Heritage: Notes and Quotes on Queensbury's History and "Picturesque and Historic Homes of Queensbury."
by Eddy, Robert L
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Queensbury's Heritage: Notes and Quotes on Queensbury's History and "Picturesque and Historic Homes of Queensbury."
- Eddy, Robert L
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- QUEENSBURY NY HISTORY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Adirondacks; New York; American History & Americana;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Middle Atlantic
- Countries & Cultures North America United States New York
- History Western History United States History
- Nature Landforms & Terrains Mountains Adirondacks