Railroad map of Washington issued 1928. . . .
by [WASHINGTON -- MAP]. DENNEY, John C. (Director), MOORE, C. Rea (Supervisor), NEAL, James P. (Supervisor), et al
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zephyr Used & Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Railroad map of Washington issued 1928. . . .
- [WASHINGTON -- MAP]. DENNEY, John C. (Director), MOORE, C. Rea (Supervisor), NEAL, James P. (Supervisor), et al
- Book condition
- Department of Public Works, McGill-Warner Co.,
- Place of Publication
- Olympia, WA & St. Paul, MN:
- Date published
- Maps, Cartography, Railroads, Trains, Transportation, Map, Pacific Northwest, Washington State, Northern Pacific, Port Townsend Southern Railroad, Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway, Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway, Great Northern, Ilwaco Railroad Co
Terms of Sale
Zephyr Used & Rare Books
All books are as described. All books can only be returned if not as described within 7 days and receive refund of original price, if the purchaser has TELEPHONED to (360) 695-7767 (email notification WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED) and checked first, and if the book has been returned in condition shipped out (no exceptions). Misdescribed book returns shall receive full refunds and shipping Thank you. Zephyr Used & Rare Books, Kol Shaver, P.O. Box 55, Vancouver, WA 98666, USA. email@example.com
About the Seller
About Zephyr Used & Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]