Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1968. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. A major reference work re this artist. Clean and sound copy, minor scuff to foot of cloth spine. Issued with two jackets, one illustrated paper, one clear plastic - both are present. Paper dust jacket has some minor wear to edges. Plastic jacket has some short closed tears. No inscriptions. xv + 527 pages, 80 colour plates, many more illustrations, notes, concordance, list of locations, bibliography, index and more. Approx. size 15" x 11". Very, very heavy - extra charges for non-UK delivery. Category: Art & Design; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 26063. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Steve Liddle (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rembrandt Paintings
- Gerson, Horst
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Date published
- BZDB28 art artist leyden dutch nederlands holland amsterdam night watch maes huygens Art & Design; Rembrandt Paintings
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art & Design;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Steve Liddle
Full time bookseller since 1982. Bookshops in Bristol and Bath ( as Patterson & Liddle )1982- 2006. Member ABA ILAB PBFA. Regular exhibitor at major UK bookfairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]