A River of Norway; Being the Notes and Reflections of an Angler
- Very good -
Wilmington, Vermont, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Austin's Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A River of Norway; Being the Notes and Reflections of an Angler
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good -
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Longman's, Green & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fishing, Fly Fishing, Salmon Fishing, Fishing in Norway,River Gaula, Fish Ladder, Angling, Grilse, Salmon Flies, Fly Tying
Terms of Sale
Austin's Antiquarian Books
Books are returnable within 10 days by prior arrangement. Please add $4.50 for the first book and 1.00 for each additional book for media rate postage in the US. Priority mail is also available. Books that are larger or multi-volume sets will need addional postage. Other arrangements at cost. Personal & Business checks are welcome as are Mastercard & Visa, and Discover Card.
About the Seller
About Austin's Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...