Room to Swing
by Lacy, Ed
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
Silverdale, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper & Brothers. Very Good in Good dust jacket. 1957. 1st Edition; 1st Printing. Hardcover. Hardcover with dustjacket, first printing as stated on copyright page, book has an ownership stamp on the inside of the front cover and on the bottom outer edge of the pages, some tanning/soiling to the blank end-papers along with a small asterisk in ink on the front end-paper, several tiny areas of wear along the bottom edge of the cloth and top corners, the binding is clean and tight with some softening to the spine-ends and the contents are fine, the jacket, which is 1/8 of an inch shorter than the book has tanning, mainly on the rear panel, some tan soiling on the front panel along with a few small areas of surface-wear, a large piece of clear tape has been placed on the front flap and a small label is present at bottom of spine, the original price (2.95) is present and a professional (removable) mylar cover is included, please see our photos to supplement this description .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mainly Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Room to Swing
- Lacy, Ed
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition; 1st Printing
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please add $5.99 USPS media rate shipping in the USA. Please inquire for all other rates. All books subject to prior sale. Paypal, Check, Money Order accepted. Pennsylvania residents please add 6% sales tax. First printings are always stated in our description. Books are returnable within 10 days. Please contact us for instructions before making a return. We are professional booksellers who place the highest standards on our service, description, and the quality of our stock.
About the Seller
About Mainly Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...