Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Crabtree's Collection Old Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- R.v.R.: the life of Rembrandt van Rijn
- Van Loon, Hendrik Willem
- Book condition
- Used - VG in G DJ
- Heritage Reprints
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- The great painter as he might have been seen by a devoted contemporary, as he was living & dying in poverty. Nick ft hinge.
Terms of Sale
Crabtree's Collection Old Books
Call or e-mail to reserve book(s). We will hold your title(s) for 7 days upon request. Books from our inventory are returnable for any reason within 7 days of receipt with prior notice those books that we obtain from other dealers as part of a book search may or may not be returnable, depending on the policy of the other dealers). Books listed are "hardback" unless "paperback" is specified. If books have a dustjacket it will be listed with its condition with the condition of the book itself. If there are questions about the condition of a book, feel free to inquire. Send check/money order with order (US$ please), or call/fax/e-mail with credit card information. We also take PayPal payments. Shipping in US via USPS media mail is US$4.00 for the first title, US$1.50 each additional title. Priority USPS US$6.00 first title, US$1.50 additional titles. International shipping individually priced. Maine residents add 5.5% sales tax, or provide sales tax number.
About the Seller
About Crabtree's Collection Old Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]