The Sabre-Tooth Curriculum
by Peddiwell, J. Abner; Wayne, Raymond
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Sabre-Tooth Curriculum
- Peddiwell, J. Abner; Wayne, Raymond
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Later Edition
- McGraw Hill Book Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Scarce Historical Education Curriculum
- 8vo - 7.5" to 9.5" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]