Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Sea-Wolf is a 1904 psychological adventure novel by American writer Jack London about a literary critic and other survivors of an ocean collision who come under the dominance of Wolf Larsen, the powerful and amoral sea captain who rescues them. Its first printing of forty thousand copies were immediately sold out before publication on the strength of London's previous The Call of the Wild.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lavender Path Antiques and Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Sea Wolf
- Jack London
- Book condition
- New As New with no dust jacket
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Ct.
- Easton Press Leather, LITERATURE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare Books; Easton Press Leather Editions;
Terms of Sale
Lavender Path Antiques and Books
All major credit cards accepted. Paypal accepted. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Lavender Path Antiques and Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]