Second Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests
by The Commissioners
- Good +
Wilmington, Vermont, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Austin's Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Second Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests
- The Commissioners
- Denton et al.
- Book Condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- State of New York
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fish & Game Reports, Denton Fish, Natural History, Aquatic Life, Oysters. Raquette Lake
Terms of Sale
Austin's Antiquarian Books
Books are returnable within 10 days by prior arrangement. Please add $4.50 for the first book and 1.00 for each additional book for media rate postage in the US. Priority mail is also available. Books that are larger or multi-volume sets will need addional postage. Other arrangements at cost. Personal & Business checks are welcome as are Mastercard & Visa, and Discover Card.
About the Seller
About Austin's Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...