A Short History of Monastical Orders in which the Primitive Institution of Monks, their Habits, Rules and Condition they are in at present, are Treated of
by Gabriel d'Emillianne, Gabriel [Anthony Gavin]
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Short History of Monastical Orders in which the Primitive Institution of Monks, their Habits, Rules and Condition they are in at present, are Treated of
- Gabriel d'Emillianne, Gabriel [Anthony Gavin]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Printed by S. Roycroft, for W. Bentley
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- monks monastics monasticism England 17th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....