Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Duffield. 1907. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Very good+ copy with sunned spine. Red cloth with debossed white and green lettering, an earlier binding than red cloth printed in black ink. Rideout notes (but does not cite) this book which explores anarchism as an aesthetic ideal of individual self-fulfillment and not a philosophy of violence.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall (5 x 9" or 13.5 x 22.5cm); 410 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Spirit Of Labor
- Hapgood, Hutchins
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Radical, Labor, Anarchism
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]