THE STATE OF AFRICA.: A History Of Fifty Years Of Independence.
by Meredith, Martin
- No inscriptions. A Fine copy in matching dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Originally published: 2005 Includes bibliographical references (p. -734) and index
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE STATE OF AFRICA.
- Meredith, Martin
- Book condition
- Used - No inscriptions. A Fine copy in matching dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Free Press. London 2005 stated 1st edition.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- June 6, 2005
- general history politics africa african
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred.
Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement.
Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Any Duties levied by Customs Depts on entry to the purchasers country are payable by the purchaser. Fables Bookshop are not liable for duties and such charges levied on purchases. Neither are Fables liable for material seized on entry to other countries on account of political or other restrictions.
Trade Discount only to members of their respective national book dealer association. ie. ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
Delivery times may exceed normal expectations in 2020/2021. All items trackable. Surface mail can be quoted but use of this service is entirely at purchaser's risk due to extended delivery periods. Standard delivery is usually by airmail, Expedited delivery is arranged through a courier broker, details on request.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]