Synopsis Criticorum Aliorumque Scripturae Sacrae Interpretum et Commentatorum
by Poli, Matthaei Poli [Matthew Poole]
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Synopsis Criticorum Aliorumque Scripturae Sacrae Interpretum et Commentatorum
- Poli, Matthaei Poli [Matthew Poole]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Typis & Impensis Johannes Philippi Andreae
- Place of Publication
- Francofurti ad Moenum [Frankfurt a.M.]
- Date Published
- Arkansas Pierce Bible commentary 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the endpaper which is left loose after binding. The first loose page upon opening a book from the rear. It may be...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- American Library Association
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...