Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Immel Publishing, 1984. DJ is clean and colorfully illustrated, glossy paper, with white printing on orange background Cover is royal blue faux leather,on boards. Spine is royal blue faux leather, with gold gilt lettering. Cover, Pages and Binding are clean and tight. Name of previous owner is written on the fep.. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TAIF : The Summer Capital of Saudi Arabia
- Pesce, Angelo
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Immel Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Date published
- HISTORY, TRAVEL, INDUSTRY, GENERAL
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.