by Brunner, John
Las Vegas , Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Brunner, John
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Faber and Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- SCIENCE FICTION, 1965 HUGO NOMINEE.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.