A Text-Book of Sanitary and Applied Chemistry
by E. H. S. Bailey
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- A Text-Book of Sanitary and Applied Chemistry
- E. H. S. Bailey
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 4th Edition
- The Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Chemistry Text History
- 8vo - 7" to 9" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(email@example.com). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]