Theology: Explained and Defended, in a Series of Sermons; with a Memoir of the Life of the Author (3 Volumes of 4)
by Dwight, Timothy
- very good
- Very Good
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Theology: Explained and Defended, in a Series of Sermons; with a Memoir of the Life of the Author (3 Volumes of 4)
- Dwight, Timothy
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- T. Dwight & Son
- Place of Publication
- New Haven, CT
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....