THE THEORY OF MODELS, PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1963 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AT BERKELEY
by edited by J. W. Addison et al
- Very Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE THEORY OF MODELS, PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1963 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AT BERKELEY
- edited by J. W. Addison et al
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First edition
- North-Holland Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.