Transactions of the Massachusetts Horticultural Society for the Year 1872
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Massachusetts Horticultural Society, 1873 Lists of Officers and Standing Comittees for 1872, Honorary Members ect. Tables, graphs, charts reports, Index 192 pgs scarce copy. clean tight.,. First Edition.. Original Wraps. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Transactions of the Massachusetts Horticultural Society for the Year 1872
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- PLANTS BOTANY MASSACHUSETTS HORTICULTURAL FLOWERS GARDENS GARDENING
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; Botany; Gardening;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.