Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Viking Press: New York, 1973 Hardcover, dust jacket, 47pp text,numerous color photos of the exhibits, 50 pp of catalogue with b/w photos, bibliographical refs. The 50th anniversary of the discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun was commemorated by the British Muyseum's largest exhibition outside of Egypt of Tutankhamun treasures. This book is an exact reprint of the catalogue published for that exhibition. Presents the history, kinship and relationships of Tutankhamun and other royalty, and their customs and rituals. A section of colourplates of the exhibits is followed by the illustrated catalogue which details the objects. Fine/Fine. Hardcover. Fine/Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Twelfth Street Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Treasures of Tutankhamun
- Edwards, I.E.S
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Viking Press: New York
- Date published
- TUTANKHAMUN, EARL OF CARNAVON, HOWARD CARTER, EGYPTIAN TREASURE, ANTIQUITIES
Terms of Sale
Twelfth Street Booksellers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]