US International Lawyers in the Interwar Years
by Shinohara, Hatsue
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cronus Books, LLC. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- US International Lawyers in the Interwar Years
- Shinohara, Hatsue
- Book condition
- New New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Cronus Books, LLC.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Cronus Books, LLC.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]