Valiant : Dog of the Timberline
by O'Brien, Jack
- Good in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Valiant : Dog of the Timberline
- O'Brien, Jack
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
Major credit cards and PayPal accepted via our website. Other payment options are available by phone or mail. 30-day term offered to institutions, for all others payment is expected with the order.
About the Seller
About Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]