A VINDICATION OF THE COURT OF RUSSIA FROM A FALSE & TREASONABLE ATTACK IN A PAMPHLET Intitled the State of the Negotiation in an Address to the Public
by Canning, George
Fairfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A VINDICATION OF THE COURT OF RUSSIA FROM A FALSE & TREASONABLE ATTACK IN A PAMPHLET Intitled the State of the Negotiation in an Address to the Public
- Canning, George
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- John Joseph Stockdale (Printed For)
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Marbled boards
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...