Visions of Love and Life, Pre-Raphaelite Art from the Birmingham Collection, England
by Wildman, Stephen with Jan Marsh and John Christian
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ultramarine Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Visions of Love and Life, Pre-Raphaelite Art from the Birmingham Collection, England
- Wildman, Stephen with Jan Marsh and John Christian
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Art Services International
- Place of Publication
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Date published
- pre-raphaelite art romanticism william morris dante gabriel rossetti walter deverell ford madox brown hunt campbell hughes burne-jones millais
- 12" x 9.5"
Terms of Sale
We offer for sale a variety of used and scarce books in the fields of art, photography and maritime interests. Paypal is our preferred method of receiving payment. We accept check amd money orders drawn in $US and payable in the U.S. Payment by other credit cars may be made through Biblio. We usually ship through the US Postal Service; our quoted domestic shipping rates assume media mail at a weight of 2.5 pounds. We will quote Priority Mail or other forms of shipping. Many of our books are large and heavy art books. These may cause a request for additional funds to cover postage costs. International shipping is expensive. The postal authority ships only via air mail or air-Priority Mail. Our charges are for the cost of postage. Books may be returned for any reason within two weeks of receipt as recorded by USPS delivery confirmation. If the book was not properly described as to condition or any other matter refund of book price and shipping cost will be made. If the book was properly described but you no longer want the book we will refund only the book price. We can deliver overnight to institutions in parts of New York City at a modest cost. Sales to customers within the State of New York will be asked to pay 8.375% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Ultramarine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]