A Visit From the Goon Squad: Jennifer Egan
by Egan, Jennifer
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
GORING BY SEA, West Sussex, United Kingdom
4 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jennifer Egan is the author of The Keep, Look at Me, The Invisible Circus, and the story collection Emerald City. Her stories have been published in The New Yorker, Harper’s Magazine, GQ, Zoetrope, All-Story, and Ploughshares, and her nonfiction appears frequently in The New York Times Magazine. She lives with her husband and sons in Brooklyn. Visit the Jennifer Egan’s official website: www.jenniferegan.com
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Visit From the Goon Squad: Jennifer Egan
- Egan, Jennifer
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Constable & Robinson
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.