A West Point Treasure, or, Mark Malloy's Strange Find [The Medal Library #222]
by Garrison, Lieut. Frederick [pseudonym of Upton Sinclair]
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A West Point Treasure, or, Mark Malloy's Strange Find [The Medal Library #222]
- Garrison, Lieut. Frederick [pseudonym of Upton Sinclair]
- Illustrated Cover
- Soft cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Street & Smith
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 7 " Tall
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books 1901-1950;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...