Where Traditions Linger, Being Rambles Through Remote England(extra-illustrated)
by Fea, Allan
- See description
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Where Traditions Linger, Being Rambles Through Remote England(extra-illustrated)
- Fea, Allan
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First American Edition
- J.B. Lippincott Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Photograph Signed Extra Illustrated Mark Twain
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...