Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY Macmillan Publishing Company, 1989. Hardcover First Ed; First Printing indicated. First Ed; First Printing indicated. Fine in Very Good DJ: Book shows binding square and secure; text clean. DJ shows light wear to extremities; mild rubbing; price clipped; one inch, closed tear at top spine; creases to jacket along gutter. Remains clean, sturdy, and quite presentable. NOT a Remainder, Book-Club, or Ex-Library. 8vo. Hardback with DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Where's My Share?
- Valerie Greeley
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Ed; First Printing indicated.
- Macmillan Publishing Company,
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile; Children's Picture Books;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.