Winston S. Churchill, Companion Volumes III, Part 1, August 1914-April 1915 and Part 2, May 1915-December 1916
by Gilbert, Martin; Churchill, Winston S
Sun City West, Arizona
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winston S. Churchill, Companion Volumes III, Part 1, August 1914-April 1915 and Part 2, May 1915-December 1916
- Gilbert, Martin; Churchill, Winston S
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Shipping costs are extra and will be billed at cost according to customer's shipping preference with tracking availability. For all European countries, please provide a phone number. If by surface, please allow sufficient travel time for arrival. For approximate shipping cost by weight, destination and approximate travel time please contact us. All items are subject to prior sale. If you are interested in an item, we encourage you to inquire promptly. Personal checks must clear prior to shipment. All items sent on approval and have a ten day return privilege for any reason. Please notify us prior to returning. All returns must be properly packaged and insured. All items must be returned in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]