The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
by Aiken, Joan
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase is a children's novel by Joan Aiken, first published in 1963. Set in an alternate history of England, it tells of the adventures of cousins Bonnie and Sylvia and their friend Simon the goose-boy as they thwart the evil schemes of their governess Miss Slighcarp. The novel is the first in the "Wolves" Saga, a series of books set during the fictional 19th century reign of King James III.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Aiken, Joan
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Action & Adventure; Adventure and adventurers; Children's stories; Cousins; England; Fiction; General; Governesses; Juvenile Fiction; Science Fiction, Fantasy, Magic
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.