The Works; of John Locke, Esq. In Three Volumes . .
by Locke, John
- Bookplate and neat ownership signature, occasional marginalia; some marks and spots; spines uniformaly darkened; wear to covers,
Los Angeles, California
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Locus Solus Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Works; of John Locke, Esq. In Three Volumes . .
- Locke, John
- Book condition
- Used - Bookplate and neat ownership signature, occasional marginalia; some marks and spots; spines uniformaly darkened; wear to covers,
- Quantity available
- Fourth Edition
- Edmund Parker, et al.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Locus Solus Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We are required by law to collect California State Sales Tax for all orders within California unless tax exempt
About the Seller
About Locus Solus Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]