Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
David McKay. Hardcover. Philadelphia, 1900. Green cloth covered boards with gold titles; edges worn, heavier at corners and spine ends; 8vo - over 7 3/4" to 9 3/4" tall; no jacket. Front and rear hinges cracked; rear hinge looks to be repaired; previous owner's name on free front endpaper; endpapers toned; a few gutter gaps; no internal markings; illustrations in black and white; 463 pages. . Good. 1900.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A Squared Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Works of Virgil
- Conington, John; Symonds, John Addingtion
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- David McKay
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A Squared Books
Unconditional return for 7 days after receipt. Purchase price refunded. If book not as described, purchase price and shipping fee is refunded.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
South Lyon, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About A Squared Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.