You Play the Black and the Red Comes Up
by HALLAS, Richard (pseudonym of Eric Knight)
- Fine/Near Fine
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- You Play the Black and the Red Comes Up
- HALLAS, Richard (pseudonym of Eric Knight)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...