British Theatrical Patents 1801-1900
by Rees, Terence & Wilmore, David:
- See description
Dacre, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Braisty Woods:Theatresearch,1996 . Polished boards, 192pp, fine condition. Documents the theatrical patents of the nineteenth century including stage lighting, theatre construction, costume, illusions, magic tricks, fire prevention and many more aspects of the theatre world. Includesfacsimile abridgements of every patent with many line drawings, name index of patentees, theatres, and subject matter.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Theatreshire Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- British Theatrical Patents 1801-1900
- Rees, Terence & Wilmore, David:
- Book Condition
- Braisty Woods:Theatresearch,1996
- THEATRE, MAGIC, ILLUSION, PATENT, ARCHITECTURE, FIREFIGHTING, FIRE PREVENTION, STAGE MACHINERY, TECHNICAL CIRCUS, MUSIC HALL
Terms of Sale
Theatreshire Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2014
Dacre, North Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Theatreshire Books Ltd
Theatre books and ephemera are our speciality - theatre architecture, programmes, playbills, design, technical theatre, opera, music scores, libretti etc. etc!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...