Arasmanes or The Seeker.
by E Bulwer Lytton
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Roz Hulse (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Arasmanes or The Seeker.
- E Bulwer Lytton
- Paper covers with title in black to front and spine, red letter device to front and printers black devise to verso.
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Maclaren an Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Goods remain the property of Roz Hulse until payment is cleared. All goods are returnable if you are not happy with your purchase. You must contact me within 7 days of receipt for return and refund instructions. When item is received in the same condition as sent a full refund is given. I look forward to providing you with the book or map you are seeking and giving you the best customer care.
About the Seller
About Roz Hulse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- no publisher's date given
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...