Jefferies' Land: A History of Swindon and Its Environs by the late Richard Jefferies; edited with notes by Grace Toplis
by Jefferies, Richard
- Very Good +
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Jefferies' Land: A History of Swindon and Its Environs by the late Richard Jefferies; edited with notes by Grace Toplis
- Jefferies, Richard
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Simplin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Exploration; Gardening & Nature; European History; Maps;
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year