by Lowell, Robert
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Life Studies is the fourth book of poems by Robert Lowell. Many critics consider it Lowell's most important book and the Academy of American Poets named it one of their Groundbreaking Books.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Life Studies
- Lowell, Robert
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Faber and Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...