Missel de Paris, Latin-Francois, avec Prime, Terce, Sexte, at les Processions, imprimé par ordre de Monseigneur l'Archevêque
by [Roman Catholic Church]
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Missel de Paris, Latin-Francois, avec Prime, Terce, Sexte, at les Processions, imprimé par ordre de Monseigneur l'Archevêque
- [Roman Catholic Church]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- De Imprimerie de Lottin l'aine
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Roman Catholic missal mass tridentine hours divine office 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The portion of the endpaper which is left loose after binding. The first loose page upon opening a book from the rear. It may be...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The heel of the spine.